How It Works
Submitting a loan request through the SuperiorFunding network is easy. Just fill out the online loan request form and submit it. Once received, we will attempt to connect you with a loan provider who can offer you terms for a loan that you have the option of accepting. The entire process is so fast that you can submit a loan request during your lunch break in just a few minutes.
Lenders and financial service providers in our network offer loans ranging from $100 to $1,000. The amount loaned to you will depend on the amount you received in your last paycheck, how often you get paid, and a variety of other factors. Most lenders will not lend you more than you can repay on your next payday.
Requirements for obtaining a loan through SuperiorFunding are as follows:
- Recent paycheck stub showing an income of at least $1,000 a month, after taxes
- Employment at your current job for at least the last 90 days
- Over age 18 and a U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- Active checking account
- Active email address
- Active home and work phone numbers
Submitting a Loan Request and Receiving Your Loan
Filling out the loan request at SuperiorFunding is easy and only takes minutes. Once received, we will attempt to connect you with a loan provider. If your request is accepted, a lender will make you aware of its offer, along with the terms of the loan. After receiving your loan offer, review the terms carefully. If the interest rate and fees earn your approval, just provide your e-signature on the loan contract (sent to you by the lender) and return it.
Once your lender receives your signed loan contract, they often can have funds electronically deposited into your checking account as soon as the next business day. You can withdraw the funds from an ATM or write a check against the money loaned to you.
You never have to worry about when your loan is due. On the due date, which is usually your next payday, the payday loan provider will automatically debit the loan amount from the checking account provided on your loan request.
If you need to extend your loan beyond your next payday, just call your payday loan provider before the due date, and request an extension. Also, if your loan is large, most payday loan providers will allow you to make installment payments on the loan rather than pay it all back in one lump sum on your next payday.
It’s that simple. Just follow the steps below and you will have the money you need fast.
- Fill out the online request form.
- If your request is accepted, a lender will contact you directly and provide you with loan information.
- Review the loan contract to make sure the interest and fees meet your approval.
- E-sign the loan contract, and return it to the loan provider.
- Loan funds are then electronically transferred directly into your checking account.
Click on the Get Started button to start your request today.